Event is FINISHED
Community Art Jam: Action Through Arts
Not your typical Arts Jam.
Community Arts Jam is a series of dialogue sessions that aims to be a platform to share, innovate and build the community arts sector.
Experienced community arts practitioners will share their practices and means to achieving their intended social outcomes; and Participants will brainstorm, generate ideas and build on each others' experiences to develop new and exciting ways of using and engaging communities with art.
Date: 29 July 2016
Time: 6.30 - 9.30 pm
Venue: My Arts Space
Theme: ACTION THROUGH ARTS
Understand how your ART can engender real social difference, and
Explore how you can contribute and be the ACTION for change.
Within the session, look forward to:
- "Ask me Anything”, where participants can pose questions to the speakers, and
- A free-flow networking session at My Art Space Cafe
So, if you are someone who:
- Is interested in Community Art, or
- Is an artist who wants to use your artistic skills for social change, or
- Is a community/social worker who wants to bring the arts into your work,
Community Art Jam is the place for you.
The session is free for entry and pay as you wish. Food and beveridges are available at My Art Space Cafe. To register, get your tickets at http://comartsjam.peatix.com. Hope to see you then!
This event is brought to you by Artsolute Ltd.
Artsolute is based in Singapore since 2011. The vision of Artsolute is to raise a caring and active society through the arts. This is through activating young people to lead and participate in projects of community development, cultural exchange and psychosocial intervention.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-07-19 11:23:14
Add to Calendar
Fri Jul 29, 2016
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- My Art Space @ Istana Park, 31 Orchard Road, Singapore 238888
Pay As You Wish FULL
- Venue Address
- Istana Park, 31 Orchard Road, Singapore 238888 Singapore
By MRT, exit by Exit C at Dhoby Ghaut Station. By Car, park at Plaza Singapura or Park Mall and walk across in the 1 O'clock direction.
Community Art Jam67 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?